Integrated Systems Market size predicted to grow with 15% CAGR to hit USD 30.8 billion by 2022, escalated by increase need for data center transformation; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Rising need to reassess data center infrastructure is expected to fuel industry demand. In addition, implementation advantages such as simplified management, high flexibility and cost savings provided to end users are also likely to propel growth over the forecast period.
Consulting services accounted for over 16% of the integrated systems market share in 2014. This can be primarily attributed to cost-effective capabilities offered to end users on the basis of standards and new policies. Maintenance & support market size is anticipated to exceed USD 6 billion by 2022.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/177
Increasing number of companies that seek to deploy distributed IT and intricate infrastructure that spans private, hybrid, and public clouds has driven the need for effective and efficient IT infrastructure management. This can also be managed effortlessly with the help of a single console that simplifies automates workload, which in turn minimizes operational expenses. However, high initial cost for deployment is likely to hinder integrated systems market growth over the next few years. Moreover, need to emulate scale-out architectures that call for disruption of traditional vendor landscape has impelled industry demand.
Browse key industry insights spread across 132 Pages with 77 market data tables & 39 figures from the report, “Integrated Systems Market Size By Service (Maintenance & Support, Installation & Integration, Consulting Services), By Product (Integrated Infrastructure Systems, Integrated Platform/Integrated Workload Systems), By End-Use (IT & Telecom, Banking Financial Services and Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global demand in the banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector accounted for 25% of the total industry share in 2014, mainly on account of high adoption.
- Integrated platform system market was valued at over USD 4.5 billion in 2014. These products are mainly deployed to enable functions such as storage, integration tools, application development and testing.
- S. integrated systems market share accounted for around 35% of the total revenue in 2014 and is expected to continue dominating demand. This can be attributed to rising technology innovation and high penetration rate.
- Key providers to the integrated systems market include HP, Oracle, and IBM. Other players include Huawei, Accenture, Cisco, Deloitte, Capgemini, Hitachi, and Fujitsu. In addition to new product development, providers collaborate with virtualization vendors with the aim to expand presence.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/177
Global Market Insights has segmented the integrated systems industry on the basis of products, services, end-use areas, and regional markets:
Integrated Systems Market Product Analysis (Revenue, 2012 – 2022, USD Million)
- Integrated platform systems
- Integrated infrastructure systems
Integrated Systems Market Service Analysis (Revenue, 2012 – 2022, USD Million)
- Installation & Integration
- Consulting Services
- Maintenance & Support
Integrated Systems Market End-Use Analysis (Revenue, 2012 – 2022, USD Million)
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecom
Integrated Systems Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, 2012 – 2022, USD Million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688