The study estimates the microservices in healthcare market size for 2018 and projects its demand till 2023. In the primary research process, various sources from both demand and supply sides were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for the report. Primary sources from the supply side include various industry CEOs, vice presidents, marketing directors, technology and innovation directors, and related key executives from various players in the market.
The Global Microservices in Healthcare Market is projected to reach USD 343.3 million, at a CAGR of 21.3%
The research report on “Microservices in Healthcare Market by Component (Platform, Services (Consulting, Integration, Training, Support, Maintenance)), Delivery (Cloud, Hybrid, Private, On-premise), End User (Health care Provider, Payer, Life Science) – Global Forecast to 2023
The benefits of microservice architecture, such as their ability to increase overall efficiency and project delivery speed, are the primary factor driving the market growth. However, concerns regarding security and regulatory compliance and the complexity of architecture are expected to hinder the growth of this market.
Microservices in Healthcare Market segmentation:
- by Component
- by Delivery Model
- by End-user
- by Region
The Objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global microservices in healthcare market by deployment model, component, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
The Major Players Operating in the Microservices in Healthcare Market:
The presence of several big and small players. Prominent players in this market include AWS (US), CA Technologies (US), Microsoft (US), Salesforce (US), Pivotal Software (US), Infosys (India), IBM (US), NGINX (US), Oracle Corporation (US), and Syntel (US).
Microsoft is one of the leading providers of microservices. The company caters to the microservices market through the Azure platform. The company’s Service Fabric microservices platform helps enterprises reduce their production time and enable faster application delivery with minimal CAPEX and OPEX. Microsoft focuses on strengthening its R&D efforts to reinvent business productivity, build intelligent cloud platforms, and create personal computing solutions.
Read More in Detailed: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/microservice-in-healthcare.asp
Geographical Detailed Analysis for Microservices in Healthcare Market:
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to dominate the market in 2018.
The large share of North America in the global microservices in healthcare can be attributed to the growing focus on improving the overall efficiency of healthcare organizations and greater product and service availability in the region.