Orbis Research’s New Report On “Power Monthly Deal Analysis – October 2016: M&A and Investment Trends” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing’s in the power industry.
The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in October 2016. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/157256
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
– Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
– Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
– Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
– League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Purchase a copy of Power Monthly Deal Analysis Market visit @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/157256
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Some Points From TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 10
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, October 2016 10
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, October 2016 13
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, October 2016 14
2.3.1 Electricite de France Raises USD2.6 Billion in Private Placement of Bonds 14
2.3.2 NextEra Energy to Acquire Texas Transmission Holdings from OMERS and GIC for USD2.4 Billion 14
2.3.3 Huaneng Power International to Acquire Equity Interests in Power Generation Companies from China Huaneng Group for USD2.25 Billion 15
2.3.4 Makomo Resources to Invest USD2 Billion in Coal Fired Power Plant in Hwange, Zimbabwe 16
2.3.5 General Electric to Acquire LM Wind Power from Doughty Hanson for USD1.65 Billion 16
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, October 2016 17
2.4.1 Brookfield Asset Management May Acquire Operational Wind Energy Projects in India from Continuum Wind Energy 17
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 18
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, October 2016 18
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Transaction Deals, October 2016 20
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, October 2016 22
3.3.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, October 2016 23
3.3.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, October 2016 25
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, October 2016 27
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, October 2016 29
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, October 2016 31
3.6.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, October 2016 32
3.7 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, October 2016 34
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch