MES & Process Minds 2014
Implementation | Global Roll-Out and Global Harmonisation | ROI | Business and Real Cases | MES & Serialisiation | New Technologies
September 22 – 23, 2014 | MARITIM proArte Hotel Berlin | Germany | http://pharma-mes2014.we-conect.com
After a very successful event in 2013, we.CONECT is inviting more than 120+ senior level executives, board-level attendees and leading professionals from all major industries, such as Pharma, Biotech, Life Science, Medical Devices, Chemicals, etc. in the field of MES & IT Manufacturing Technologies to the MES & Process Minds 2014.
“Very comprehensive, excellent organization, a lot of networking and discussions!”
Radoslaw Michalski, Abbott Laboratories Poland sp. z.o.o.
As part of the popular we.CONECT Process Industry Professionals Series, the MES & Process Minds 2014 forms a vivid and interactive platform to share, discuss and evaluate the most pressuring challenges and latest developments in the field of MES & IT Manufacturing Technologies.
Watch our Process Industry Series Video and get a concrete view of what is expecting you on the MES & Process Minds 2014. (http://pharma-mes2014.we-conect.com/en/preview/media-center/)
Highlight Keynote Sessions from the following industry leaders:
• Genzyme Corporation / USA – Besufekad Alemayehu (Vice President) & Sanofi / Ireland – Paul Kelly (Head of Development & Engineering/ MES) will discuss the topic “Cost management and effectiveness analysis for MES projects and reliable measuring of the improvement reached through the implementation of an MES”.
• Abbott Laboratories / Netherlands – Marcel de Grutter (Functional Business Relationship Manager) is going to revise a roll-out strategy for an MES implementation during his Strategy Track Session.
• Bayer HealthCare Product Supply / Germany – Andreas Salge (SVP Technical Support) will focus his presentation on the implementation of MES at Bayer Health Care.
• Hexal AG / Germany – Martin Fusek (Global Head IT QA CC) will give valuable insights during his case study with the title: MES & human error: Minimising human errors to guarantee the best possible production.
MES & Process Minds 2014 is a great opportunity to network and benchmark projects and strategies in combination with large information flows and know-how from the field. Participate in the Icebreaker Session on the evening before the conference to get to know your peers. You get to enjoy the benefits of collective intelligence during the World Café which will give a new, stimulating impulse to your business strategy. Meet with excellent business partners and discuss processes, solutions and products face-to-face. We enable you to talk about more industry themes and issues than you expect – be surprised by how valuable our Challenge Your Peers Roundtables will be to you.
Networking – Benchmarking – Knowledge Transfer in Teams
Benefit from best-practice sharing based on individual experience, multi-faceted knowledge-transfer, innovative new ideas and effective solutions for the complex challenges your business is facing – All of this with maximum interactivity amongst 120+ senior level executives, board-level attendees and leading professionals from all major industries in the field of MES & IT Manufacturing Technologies.
• 3 Icebreaker Sessions on the eve of the conference
• 4 World Café Sessions
• 15+ high level Case Studies & Keynotes
• 4 Challenge Your Peers Roundtables
• Exclusive Networking Dinner
‘we.CONECT Bring the Team’ connects internal teams of up To 10 team-members
• Maximise your ROI from sharing experience & benchmarking
• Get to know other teams from the industry & business competitors – Explore and understand their own challenges and concepts for solutions
• Match your activities & output with that of the pioneering businesses
• Discuss approaches & practical concepts for your daily project-business – Enable your team to optimise processes and costs effectively
• Enhance your project-team’s efficiency through active exchange on-site
• Save time and cash on projects through useful learning from experience
• Get live support & training from speakers & pioneers of the industry
• Optimise the success of your large-scale projects long-term
Key to collective success – Teams play strong for the future
2nd DELEGATE 25% DISCOUNT on standard registration fee
3rd – 4th DELEGATE 35% DISCOUNT on standard registration fee
5th + DELEGATE 50% DISCOUNT on standard registration fee
The industry is in the fast lane – Get ahead of the game with competitive know-how!
Conference-participants bringing their team save valuable extra costs and time on projects,
create long-term added value for their business and execute their projects quickly through to success.
View the team rates for this we.CONECT event – http://pharma-mes2014.we-conect.com/en/preview/register
Individuals interested in attending, sponsoring or finding out more about the MES & Process Minds 2014 should visit: http://pharma-mes2014.we-conect.com
We look forward to welcoming you next September in Berlin!
Your we.CONECT team
Nicole Steuer I Marketing Development Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Gertraudenstr. 10-12 I 10178 Berlin
Tel.: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 81 I Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 30